Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to school.....again


I find it quite hard to believe that school is only two days away, or that this school is a completely new to me. On studying Geography, I can't help picturing our teacher explaining it and the guys making fun of the rivers' funny names. I know I'll get used to it, however.
Hopefully, this school will be better than the last one. I can still very well recollect what happened in my very first day in it four years ago when I was in grade 5. I went to mum who was sitting on the sofa combing my sister's hair, in tears, saying "I was so foolish to move to another school, this will be the worst day in my whole entire life". I must've been a psychic!
This year (If Allah Wills), I'm not willing to do anything like crying, to get rid of the tension, I'll simply grab a book and do some reading. I learnt that one's actions are a reflection to his thoughts and also that likes attract, which means that positive thoughts will attract positive events , so the last thing I need is fear or tension on my first day. Besides, it's not my first time to go through this all, they'll keep on gawking  waiting  to see what the new girl has to say and this will disappear when they make sure that I'm just another person, not an alien from Pluto, they may act nicely and friendly, but unfortunately this too will disappear by the end of the first week. They won't all be completely strangers to me though, I know a couple of them for they were in my old school and had moved before I did. But what can really be bad, is one of the popular girls whom my relationship with her, lemme see, what's the word, yeah,SUCKS. And that's probable, I was having a chit chat with one of the gossip girls and she told me that whatshername may also be at this school with me. You know what, I no longer care for any of this, if I stay alone at the school, that's cool with me, I'll simply take a book in my bag and read whenever I can and when I need someone to talk to, I'll pick up the phone and call my best friend and that's enough for me, I need nothing more. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment